PREPARATION FOR SCHOOL
We are carrying out the basis of MEN (Ministry of National Education), in addition we provide also an extended educational program which consists of elements such as: Alternative methods and techniques of didactic teaching.
- Reading syllable
- “Glottodidactics. Learning to read and write.” by prof. B. Rocławski
- “Graphic exercises developing motor skills and hand-eye coordination.” by H. Tymichova
- “Good Start Method” – M Bogdanowicz
- KLANZA’s – “Childhood Education through play”
- „Drama, relaxation techniques”
- „Therapeutic stories and tales” by M. Molicka
- “Developmental Movement Method” by W. Sherbourn’e
- “The Orff Approach to Music Education” by Karl Orff
- “Active Listening to Music Method” by B.Strauss
- “Musical Education Method” by E. E. Gordon
Our kindergarten is also an excellent choice for parents who are planning to enroll their children in private schools.
Individual classes with a speech therapist
Singing and voice emission lessons
Spacious rooms with music equipment
Experienced and highly qualified staff
Rubik Music School is a very good kindergarten. We implement the national curriculum imposed by the Ministry of Education and the expanded curriculum.
All classes are conducted in the form of workshops or experimental activities, based on the natural activity and curiosity of children. We are able to reach our educational goals through small learning groups and excellent care from teachers.
All pupils who need special assistance are provided with the support and professional help of a psychologist and speech therapist. Our experts are also available for parents, both during individual meetings and thematic workshops.
Our kindergarten is also an excellent choice for parents who are planning to enroll their children in private schools. As part of the tuition fee we help to prepare our pupils for preliminary talks for the best primary schools in Warsaw.